There are three ways to provide us with feedback:
- Compliment – This is when you would like to tell us we have done something well.
- Suggestion – this is when you have an idea about something we could change or add, this will enable us to make a service more targeted to your needs.
- Complaint – Feedback you give us when you are unhappy with our service and that you would like us to try to find a solution.
Your Feedback will help us grow and tailor a service that suits the needs of the people we support and ensures you have the opportunity to be heard.
Link to downloadable PDF – Easy Read – Feedback and Complaints PDF file
How do I make a complaint?
There are a few ways you can contact us about your complaint.
- Talk to a Your Path team member that you feel comfortable with.
- Call the Your Path office on 0407 972 070
- Write to Your Path at PO BOX 255, Marong VIC 3515
- Email Your Path firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Feedback form on our website below.
We would prefer to hear your complaint and try to work with you to resolve it, but if you don’t feel comfortable talking to us there are other people you can talk to:
- NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission on 1800 035 544
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or email@example.com
- National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) on 1800 800 110